09 November 2008

Our little baby bear started walking today and it is CUTE! He has been walking holding on to furniture for quite some time, so I didn't expect to enjoy it so very much! I would imagine that by next week he will have abandoned the crawling altogether, sad and exhilarating at the same time. I have been in denial for quite some time that he is a "Toddler" but I guess there is no denying it anymore. I just had no idea that my baby would only be a "baby" for such a short time. Some dear friends were in town this weekend so they got to share this with us and it gave us something extra to toast over dinner.




3 comments:

hannah m said...

I LOVE this photo. I LOVE a toddling toddler but I SWOON and ADORE Mr. Sweet-E taking big boy steps! The look of joy on his face is perfect. Can't wait to see it in person. Way to go, Sweet Elliot!

(They'll always be our babies, right, Amy? At least that's what I keep telling myself...)

Ducky said...

Hannah is so right. That guy will always be your baby. And what a baby!! I love this picture. His little legs and socked feet . . . the whole thing. What a big, beautiful boy!

Shaie said...

Oh my goodness! Walking already??? Didn't you just have him? That is a great pic of Elliot. He looks so happy!

Post a Comment