05 September 2007

I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon ... and I chose Blogger as my weapon of choice because I can type my posts in Arial Narrow which is my signature font. I started a blog (with a measly 2 posts) on Yahoo! 360 a few weeks after my son Elliot was born...but sadly no Arial Narrow. I was going to move over my two posts, but I thought it would be better all around to just start from scratch (if you are really interested you can go to Yahoo! 360 and read them just search for amykaiser2).

I have been racking my brain trying to decide what the theme of my blog would be...Mommy Blog, Cynical Bay Area 30-Something, Wannabe Intellectual. Then my dear husband gently pointed out to me that I didn't need to have a theme. So I will just write about stuff and you can read it if you are so inclined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment