29 February 2008

This whole workin' Mom thing is a killer! What a crazy circus life has become! Throw a sick mom and baby on top of it all and life becomes chaos - manageable chaos, but chaos nonetheless. I have not kept up my "What did I eat today" and I have not lost the weight that I had hoped I would by now...but I am alive and loving every moment I have with my son and dear husband! I have missed blogging, but have been lucky to get even a few moments (usually when I am pumping at work) to read a blog, let alone write a post. But here I am, finally not sick, I have showered, the dishes are done, our sweet baby (who has ear infection #2) is asleep, and though l am feeling the strongest urge to go fall asleep myself, I just really wanted to say hello! Goodnight.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi back! And happy leap day!

hannah m said...

So glad you're healthy again but my poor sweet Elliot...arg! Good to catch a glimpse of you here in the blogosphere, Amy!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good to see you’re feeling better. I hope we’ll get together to celebrate the leap year before the next virus hits you or me!
Flo

AmyK said...

Seriously Flo, we need to see each other before we forget what we look like - haha!

Anonymous said...

hang in there, amy!

Jennie said...

I love you sweetiepie honey!!

Post a Comment