18 January 2008

Hugs are great! There have been many days over the last 14 (yes, I said 14!) years that Dale has made me stop in my tracks to get (&give) a hug. All of a sudden the stressed, rushed feeling would melt away and everything would be peaceful and wonderful, if only for one magical moment. In the last few days Elliot has learned to hug and it feels SOOOOO good that I don't want to let him go! I bet this means he'll be ready to snuggle in no time! Give someone a good long hug today!

4 comments:

hannah m said...

Hugs ARE the best pick-me-up EVER. Will Elliot save a hug for Auntie Hannah?

AmyK said...

Of course!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby hugs are the best and get even better. Baby hug with baby head on mommy's shoulder is even better and as they get older, followed by I wuv you mommy!!

Jennie said...

Giving both you and Elliot a BIG huggy hug (and kisses) to you from Milan...

Post a Comment