29 October 2007

Elliot I rushed out the door and to save time I brought myself a sandwich and a snack to eat in the car. As we were driving down the road I decided to start with my snack, a tangy berry Fiberful - yum! If you are familiar with this treat you will know that sometimes you get an extra thick one, sometimes they are a little tough and stale and sometimes they are just perfect, soft and chewy. Well this one was especially soft. It was so soft and tasty that I found myself making mmmm noises out loud. After two bites I was halfway done and I decided to look at my food...




This will not keep me from eating or recommending this tasty treat, but I would suggest looking at your food before you eat - haha!



1 comments:

hannah m said...

Oh, my goodness, is that MOLD? I can't believe it! How many of those things have I scarfed down without taking one little look at it? Arg!

Post a Comment