25 October 2007

  • Make and devour a homemade double 1/2 Caf Soy Mocha (this always comes first)
  • Read e-mail
  • Read Benbo (including comments, I am obsessed)
  • Check Flickr for adorable babies (Vivian, Jonah and for some reason I look at Elliot's too even though I am generally the one that posts them)
  • Call Dale
  • Use the restroom
  • Add to Elliot's baby book
  • Brush teeth
  • Return phone calls
  • Stare out the window
  • Stare at the sweet sleeping baby making sweet sleeping baby noises
  • Throw in a load of laundry
  • Brainstorm dinner (one bright idea is for Dale to pick up dinner...Chipotle or Indian)
  • Wash dishes
  • Cook dinner (see brainstorming)
  • Empty the dishwasher (the downside to cooking = more dishes)
and last but never least...



3 comments:

hannah m said...

WOW! I'm totally impressed with how much you accomplish! If I made a list it would not say nearly as much! You rock.

AmyK said...

LOL - I pick just a couple each time...not all at once ;)

Carrie said...

Love the stickers!

Post a Comment