11 December 2007

I am pretty particular about how my food is prepared (even when I am the one doing the preparation). I only started thinking more about it after my husband laughed at me for how I distribute the cheese on my tortilla prior to heating it in the microwave. I realized today that I have always been this way. I remember when I would come home from elementary school one of my favorite snacks was Wheat Thins with Kraft American Singles. I would break each piece of cheese into perfectly sized squares to match the size of each cracker, sometimes I would make a sandwich but mostly just one cracker to one piece of cheese. When I go out to eat it is very important that they bring me a little cup or ramekin for my ketchup because I do not like to drizzle the ketchup over my fries.

Rarely do I order anything that doesn't have some special instructions. I think my beverage at Starbucks speaks volumes: Double Tall 1/2 Caff 2-Pump Soy Mocha...when I used to get Shorts I would actually order 1 and 1/2 pumps! But it's not just Starbucks because when I make my coffee at home I carefully measure exactly 8 ounce of Soy and 39 grams of chocolate for my Soy Mocha. And before brewing my espresso I make sure to rinse the little metal cups in hot water so the cold metal doesn't chill my espresso. And tonight as I baked my Chickenless Nuggets in the toaster over, I placed my plate atop the oven so it too would get toasty warm. Some people might say I am bit compulsive, but when you LOVE food each eating moment (even the frozen food ones) are savored.

What I Ate Today:

~Cereal, added some blueberries today
~Soy Mocha
~Turkey Burger from Red Robin, I am a fan of this from waaaaay back when we lived in San Mateo and would eat at the one in Foster City. You won't believe it until you try it, but this Turkey Burger is THE BEST! So Juicy and even with the fries it does not tip the scale like you think it should.
~Dbl Tall 1/2 Caff 2-pump Soy Mocha - threw most of it out as I think they used regular milk - icky!
~Soy Mocha - needed my fix! Really wanted somthing sweet with my afternoon coffee and just as I was dreaming of something my wonderful neighbor dropped by a box of homemade candy - but I didn't eat any! Ugh, this is going to be hard!
~Chickenless Nuggets, 2 - HF Tortilla with 1 slice of LF White Cheddar, BBQ Sauce (yeah!)
~One serving of Chocolate Chip Snackimals (I really wanted that candy!)

Exercise: Walking @ the mall, trying on clothes

0 comments:

Post a Comment