08 December 2007

~Cereal - out of JO's O's, but had a unopened box of Heart2Heart, though it was a bit overpowering and was not loving them like I used to
~2 mini cranberry orange muffins
~Chickenless Nuggets with spicy ketchup (will get more BBQ sauce at TJ's tomorrow)
~One generous portion of Sun Chips (they were on sale at Target today, otherwise they would have not made an appearance this week)
~2 HF tortillas with one slice of LF White Cheddar melted and a dash of hot sauce at 4:30 (dinner is not until 7:30 and I am hungry now, so needed a little snack)
~Butternut squash soup with a swirl of gorgonzola, pistachio crusted pork chop, and a mango & raspberry panna cotta that was extraordinary; we don't go out as often as we used to, so a night out with friends is worth a little splurge in ones diet. Once I figure out how to get the pictures off of my camera I will post them on Flickr.

Exercise: cough, cough, cough


0 comments:

Post a Comment